With interest rates and home values on the rise, the typical monthly mortgage payment now requires more of the average household income than it has anytime in the previous six years, according to a report released today by Zillow.
- Leather District Parking Garage Sale Could Spur Redevelopment
- Assembly Row Announces Next Wave Of Restaurants, Outlets
- Boston Landing Announces First Three Retail Tenants
- Canadian, Israeli Investors Acquire HubSpot Offices For $202.5M
- Grocery-Anchored Shopping Center Sold To AEW Capital