A few months ago, Banker & Tradesman asked its loyal readers to nominate deserving women in the finance, insurance and real estate sectors for our 2014 Women of FIRE awards. We received many nominations and our judges narrowed it down to 14 women who stood out from the crowd. These women have shown substantial success in their field, they have demonstrated a commitment to professional and personal growth, and their work has enriched or advanced their field of endeavor. These 14 women are mentors, philanthropists, leaders and innovators. They devote their time and their hard work to making their companies and their communities a better place for all. They serve as role models and mentors for their fellow female employees and they are paving the way in what was once a male-dominated sector. Congratulations to the 2014 Women of FIRE!
Women of FIRE Archive
This Week’s Poll
- UniBank Taps Former High School Headmaster as New CEO
- WeWork Inks Lease for Three Floors at Downtown Tower
- State Street Corp. Expected to Vacate Two Quincy Buildings
- Berkshire Bank to Join The Clearing House's Real Time Payments Network
- Former Executive Assistant Charged with Embezzlement, Bank Fraud