People In The News
MassHousing has honored the top originators of first mortgage loans from 27 of the agency’s lending partners for providing home loans for low- and moderate-income Massachusetts residents.
MassHousing’s board of directors voted this week to appoint Thomas J. Lyons as the agency’s acting executive director.
The head of MassHousing is stepping down to join UBS, a global financial services firm.
A big week for appointments and promotions in this week’s roundup.
The Association for Valuation Professionals announced today that Paul A. Giroux, MRA, the longest tenured member of the MBREA and a member of the Appraisal Hall of Fame, died at the age of 94 on Wednesday.
Many senior leaders have accepted new responsibilities in the world of banking, finance and philanthropy in this week’s personnel file.
This Week’s Poll
- Coworking Space Opens In Former Hancock Tower
- First Commons Bank Execs To Receive Payouts Upon Merger Completion
- Compass To Receive Largest RE Tech Investment In US History
- Intercontinental Buys Harvard Square Office Building For $45M
- A Behind-The-Scenes Look At BU’s New Theater