People In The News
HarborOne Bank has hired a former Century Bank employee to lead its retail operations.
New hires join banks, engineering firms and real estate offices across the state.
It’s a busy time for firms and financial institutions across the commonwealth, with a raft of hirings and promotions in key positions.
Promotions and hires in the financial industry dominate this week’s Personnel File.
A Bain Capital executive is now on the board of directors at Eastern Bank.
In this week’s roundup Personnel File, banks, law firms and mortgage companies hire new talent into leadership positions.
In this week’s Personnel File, banks, construction companies and law firms bolster their ranks with new hires and promotions.
The Cooperative Credit Union Association, which represents credit unions in Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire and Delaware, has found its next leader.
The Massachusetts Association of Realtors yesterday announced that after 23 years leading the organization, Robert N. Authier will leave his position as CEO on Dec. 1.
This Week’s Poll
- Linear Retail Acquires Newton Retail Portfolio
- Former State Street Executive Sentenced for Secret Trading Commissions Scheme
- Trillium Brewing Eyes Beer Hall at Former Reebok Campus
- Belmont Savings Provides Financing for Country Club Renovation
- Workbar Plans New Space North of Boston