People In The News
A big week for appointments and promotions in this week’s roundup.
The Association for Valuation Professionals announced today that Paul A. Giroux, MRA, the longest tenured member of the MBREA and a member of the Appraisal Hall of Fame, died at the age of 94 on Wednesday.
Many senior leaders have accepted new responsibilities in the world of banking, finance and philanthropy in this week’s personnel file.
This week’s personnel file
A New York-based real estate brokerage intends to acquire Boston’s Otis & Ahearn.
An assemblage of attorneys garnered significant distinctions, real estate firms continue expanding their teams to help cover Boston’s building boom and more in this week’s Personnel File.
- Dire Housing Shortage For Cape Residents
- $53M Upgrade Planned For South End Property
- Somerville Adds New Wrinkle To Amazon Pitches
- A Test Of Suburbs’ Resiliency
- Upgrades Set To Begin At Fenway Complex