Heading into 2018, management and the board of directors at the parent company of Belmont Savings Bank saw that there was no shortage of challenges in front of them if they were to sustain their successful track record of loan and earnings growth.
This Week’s Poll
- South Boston Office Building Sells for $33.5M
- HarborOne Bank Names Two to Board
- Stop & Shop Will Debut Driverless Grocery Delivery in 2019
- Single-Family Home, Condo Median Prices Break Records in 2018
- Market Basket to Open in New Maynard Retail Center