As the former Arsenal Mall in Watertown is partially demolished to make way for the mixed-use Arsenal Yards development, one question remains unresolved: what’s happening to the old Boston Garden scoreboard that used to hang above the mall’s food court?
This Week’s Poll
- Amenity Upgrade Keeps Anchor Tenant in Downtown Building
- MBTA Releases Cause of Friday Subway Debacle
- Newton Developer Buys Tewksbury Hotel
- Amazon Reportedly Reconsiders New York While Boston Leaves Door Open
- Boston Now Has Worst Rush-Hour Traffic in US