As the former Arsenal Mall in Watertown is partially demolished to make way for the mixed-use Arsenal Yards development, one question remains unresolved: what’s happening to the old Boston Garden scoreboard that used to hang above the mall’s food court?
This Week’s Poll
- Linear Retail Acquires Newton Retail Portfolio
- Bank Executive and Husband Sentenced After Embezzling $2.7M
- Masonic Building Reborn as Apartments in Malden
- Former State Street Executive Sentenced for Secret Trading Commissions Scheme
- Trillium Brewing Eyes Beer Hall at Former Reebok Campus