If you’re looking for advice on how to be involved in your community, there’s no better mentor than Bert Talerman, first executive vice president and executive lending officer at Cape Cod Five Cents Savings Bank. “Bert has spent decades being a role model of how to become engaged in the community,” said Dorothy Savarese, president and CEO of Cape Cod Five Cents.
This Week’s Poll
- Linear Retail Acquires Newton Retail Portfolio
- Former State Street Executive Sentenced for Secret Trading Commissions Scheme
- Trillium Brewing Eyes Beer Hall at Former Reebok Campus
- Belmont Savings Provides Financing for Country Club Renovation
- Workbar Plans New Space North of Boston