If you’re looking for advice on how to be involved in your community, there’s no better mentor than Bert Talerman, first executive vice president and executive lending officer at Cape Cod Five Cents Savings Bank. “Bert has spent decades being a role model of how to become engaged in the community,” said Dorothy Savarese, president and CEO of Cape Cod Five Cents.
This Week’s Poll
- Boston Real Estate Icon Harold Brown to Step Down from Hamilton Co.
- Weston Property Owner to Pay $40K for Illegal Destruction of Protected Wetlands
- Marlborough Business Owner Sentenced for Bank Fraud
- BPDA Approves New Development in Allston, Hyde Park and Roxbury
- Baker Boots Columbia Gas, Moulton Cites ‘Human Mistake’
- Fenway Developer Buys into Big South Boston Project
- Moody's: Gas Explosion Could Lead to Financial Downfall of Columbia Gas
- Longtime CEO and President of StonehamBank to Retire; Successors Announced
- Rhode Island Man Charged in Million-Dollar Embezzlement Scheme
- Devens Senior Housing Development Moves Forward