If you’re looking for advice on how to be involved in your community, there’s no better mentor than Bert Talerman, first executive vice president and executive lending officer at Cape Cod Five Cents Savings Bank. “Bert has spent decades being a role model of how to become engaged in the community,” said Dorothy Savarese, president and CEO of Cape Cod Five Cents.
This Week’s Poll
- Amenity Upgrade Keeps Anchor Tenant in Downtown Building
- MBTA Releases Cause of Friday Subway Debacle
- Newton Developer Buys Tewksbury Hotel
- Amazon Reportedly Reconsiders New York While Boston Leaves Door Open
- Boston Now Has Worst Rush-Hour Traffic in US