If you’re looking for advice on how to be involved in your community, there’s no better mentor than Bert Talerman, first executive vice president and executive lending officer at Cape Cod Five Cents Savings Bank. “Bert has spent decades being a role model of how to become engaged in the community,” said Dorothy Savarese, president and CEO of Cape Cod Five Cents.
This Week’s Poll
- UniBank Taps Former High School Headmaster as New CEO
- Berkshire Bank to Join The Clearing House's Real Time Payments Network
- Avidia Shows How Relationship Between Banks and Fintechs May Shift
- Berkshire Hathaway Buys Needham Brokerage
- Cambridge Savings Bank Helps Bring First MA Opportunity Zone Development to Life