Celtics fans watching a recent national broadcast might have been distracted from slam dunks and pick and rolls by a startling sight: what appeared to be an orange halo of flames shooting from the top of Boston’s 11th-tallest building.
This Week’s Poll
- South Boston Office Building Sells for $33.5M
- HarborOne Bank Names Two to Board
- Stop & Shop Will Debut Driverless Grocery Delivery in 2019
- Single-Family Home, Condo Median Prices Break Records in 2018
- Market Basket to Open in New Maynard Retail Center