If you’re looking for advice on how to be involved in your community, there’s no better mentor than Bert Talerman, first executive vice president and executive lending officer at Cape Cod Five Cents Savings Bank. “Bert has spent decades being a role model of how to become engaged in the community,” said Dorothy Savarese, president and CEO of Cape Cod Five Cents.
This Week’s Poll
- Investment Adviser Fined Over Alleged Real Estate Scheme
- Arsenal Yards Developer Swaps Residential for Biotech Building
- BPDA OKs Five Residential Projects, 472 Units
- Jeanne D’Arc Credit Union Hires New CFO
- Realtors' Confidence in Housing Market Wanes