If you’re looking for advice on how to be involved in your community, there’s no better mentor than Bert Talerman, first executive vice president and executive lending officer at Cape Cod Five Cents Savings Bank. “Bert has spent decades being a role model of how to become engaged in the community,” said Dorothy Savarese, president and CEO of Cape Cod Five Cents.
This Week’s Poll
- Former Bowling Alley Sold in Malden
- Weston Property Owner to Pay $40K for Illegal Destruction of Protected Wetlands
- Rhode Island Man Charged in Million-Dollar Embezzlement Scheme
- Longtime CEO and President of StonehamBank to Retire; Successors Announced
- Marlborough Business Owner Sentenced for Bank Fraud