Thomas Sharkey wanted to be a banker his whole life, ever since accompanying his father to the local bank in Lowell as a young boy. Sharkey has realized his dream, spending more than 40 years in banking, including two stints as interim president and CEO of Martha’s Vineyard Savings Bank.
This Week’s Poll
- Linear Retail Acquires Newton Retail Portfolio
- Bank Executive and Husband Sentenced After Embezzling $2.7M
- Masonic Building Reborn as Apartments in Malden
- Former State Street Executive Sentenced for Secret Trading Commissions Scheme
- Trillium Brewing Eyes Beer Hall at Former Reebok Campus