Celtics fans watching a recent national broadcast might have been distracted from slam dunks and pick and rolls by a startling sight: what appeared to be an orange halo of flames shooting from the top of Boston’s 11th-tallest building.
This Week’s Poll
- Boston Woman Sentenced for $2.7M Bank Fraud Scheme
- Profits at Eastern Bank Swell in 2018
- MA Private Equity CEO Named in Sweeping College Admissions Conspiracy
- Skating Club Sells Brighton Property, Eyes Norwood Site
- Boston Breaks Ground on 349-Unit Expansion of JP Housing Project