Annette Hunt entered the banking world as a teller when she was 17 years old. Decades later, she was a senior vice president at the recently acquired Medford Cooperative Bank, wondering if it was time to leave the industry behind and try something different.
This Week’s Poll
- Winn’s Purchase of Peabody Housing Community Will Preserve Affordability
- 129 Units of Luxury Retirement Living Approved in Framingham
- KeyBank Realigns Boston, Connecticut and Western Mass. Markets Under New Leadership
- Banks Could See Opportunity in HELOCs, Report Finds
- Everett Casino Generates $4.2M in Tax Revenue in Opening Week