Annette Hunt entered the banking world as a teller when she was 17 years old. Decades later, she was a senior vice president at the recently acquired Medford Cooperative Bank, wondering if it was time to leave the industry behind and try something different.
This Week’s Poll
- Investment Adviser Fined Over Alleged Real Estate Scheme
- Arsenal Yards Developer Swaps Residential for Biotech Building
- BPDA OKs Five Residential Projects, 472 Units
- Jeanne D’Arc Credit Union Hires New CFO
- Realtors' Confidence in Housing Market Wanes