Annette Hunt entered the banking world as a teller when she was 17 years old. Decades later, she was a senior vice president at the recently acquired Medford Cooperative Bank, wondering if it was time to leave the industry behind and try something different.
This Week’s Poll
- Linear Retail Acquires Newton Retail Portfolio
- Bank Executive and Husband Sentenced After Embezzling $2.7M
- Former State Street Executive Sentenced for Secret Trading Commissions Scheme
- Masonic Building Reborn as Apartments in Malden
- Trillium Brewing Eyes Beer Hall at Former Reebok Campus