Annette Hunt entered the banking world as a teller when she was 17 years old. Decades later, she was a senior vice president at the recently acquired Medford Cooperative Bank, wondering if it was time to leave the industry behind and try something different.
This Week’s Poll
- Former Bowling Alley Sold in Malden
- Three MA Men Charged in Multi-Year Mortgage Fraud Scheme
- Weston Property Owner to Pay $40K for Illegal Destruction of Protected Wetlands
- Rhode Island Man Charged in Million-Dollar Embezzlement Scheme
- Longtime CEO and President of StonehamBank to Retire; Successors Announced