Brian W. Thompson joined Commerce Bank in 2004 as president and CEO after serving as president of various banking institutions in New England. Under Thompson’s leadership, Commerce Bank has been recognized as one of the top performing banks in New England.
This Week’s Poll
- Former Bowling Alley Sold in Malden
- Three MA Men Charged in Multi-Year Mortgage Fraud Scheme
- Weston Property Owner to Pay $40K for Illegal Destruction of Protected Wetlands
- Rhode Island Man Charged in Million-Dollar Embezzlement Scheme
- Former CFO Pleads Guilty in Multimillion-Dollar Embezzlement Scheme