LEED certification put energy efficiency on the radar of office tenants making lease decisions, and WELL building standards are starting to measure how workspaces can affect the health and fitness of employees.
This Week’s Poll
- National Development Pays $12.68M for Parts of Three South Boston Blocks
- Admirals Bank Completes $26.5M Recapitalization
- Trammell Crow Names Skanska Exec to Open New Boston Office
- Report: Waiting for State Decision, Wynn Gives $1M to Everett, Nonprofits
- Insurtech Firm Expanding in Boston