The CRE Insider
The inner suburbs of Boston have long been home to companies powering the Greater Boston economy, but towns like Waltham and Watertown are experiencing a redevelopment boom as former factories are finding a second life in the 21st century.
In Newton, the city of 13 villages, Northland Investment Corp. is drawing up plans to build a 14th virtually from scratch.
With roughly 70 percent of Greater Boston’s suburban office inventory having been delivered before 1990, many of those aging office buildings need to be re-envisioned to attract today’s workforce.
WinnDevelopment has helped crack the code for how to build affordable housing in high-cost Greater Boston.
America enjoys an embarrassment of fossil fuel riches. The U.S. is easily the world’s largest producer of natural gas and petroleum.
Cambridge, Downtown, the Seaport – that is what a lot of people have been talking about with the uptick in the market over the last five years.
CRE Insider Archive
- CFPB Imposes Largest HMDA Fine To Date Against Nationstar Mortgage
- Quincy Developer Buys Bank Branches In Somerville, East Boston
- Flaherty Takes Top Honor At CBA Awards Ceremony
- Tyngsboro Retail Center Sold For $6.2M
- Goodwin Office Tower Sold For $447M