People In The News
After 20 years with the company, George Schwartz is retiring from Boston Private.
In this week’s Personnel File, banks, real estate agencies, construction companies and credit unions are hiring in this employment surge.
Two partners from the Boston-based law firm Nutter penned an opinion piece yesterday in American Banker, saying it is a mistake to block the U.S. Office of the Comptroller of the Currency from issuing a fintech charter.
Stephen Prozinski has been named CEO and COO of NAI Hunneman, and will oversee the firm’s overall operations and property management division.
In this week’s Personnel File, banks, credit unions, real estate offices and design firms hire more talent across the state.
For the first time in nearly two decades, StonehamBank has new leaders.
This week’s Personnel File features new hires, promotions and executive hires in banks and law firms from all over the state.
After 64 years at the helm of one of Boston’s most successful real estate empires, Harold Brown is stepping down as chairman of The Hamilton Co.
A paid internship designed to increase diversity in Greater Boston’s commercial real estate industry continues to gain momentum, with 18 local college students taking part in this summer’s program.
This Week’s Poll
- Linear Retail Acquires Newton Retail Portfolio
- Former State Street Executive Sentenced for Secret Trading Commissions Scheme
- Investors Take the Long View
- Trillium Brewing Eyes Beer Hall at Former Reebok Campus
- Belmont Savings Provides Financing for Country Club Renovation
- Growing E-Commerce Shipper Commits to Devens Expansion
- FDIC Approves De Novo's Deposit Insurance Application
- 27-Unit Affordable Project Opens on Fairmount Line
- Dual Iranian Canadian National Sentenced for International Money Laundering
- Citizens Bank Unveils Program to Help Greater Boston Residents Obtain Employment