People In The News
The largest credit union in New Hampshire has hired away the top technology officer at Digital Federal Credit Union to serve as its next leader.
Real estate agents, bankers and construction industry professionals were all on the move this week.
The chief operating officer at Lakeville-based Salisbury Bank and Trust Co. is leaving his post.
Many bankers and real estate agents moved up in the world last week.
are making moves this week.
Michael Daly, president and CEO of Berkshire Bank and its parent company, is stepping down from his position and leaving the company immediately, the bank said in a statement last night.
Bankers, architects and interior designers are making moves this week.
The industry is making moves this week with new hires, promotions and new offices opening.
HarborOne Bank has hired a former Century Bank employee to lead its retail operations.
This Week’s Poll
- Marlborough Industrial Building Sold for $6.5M
- These Vendors Will Anchor Landmark Center's New Time Out Market
- Santander Taps Athenahealth Manager to Lead Specialized Banking Group
- South Boston Office Building Sells for $33.5M
- Harvard COOP Property Sold to Florida Investor