When the Andover branch of Reading Cooperative Bank wanted to expand into the nearby Lawrence market, branch manager Gladys Martinez, one of this year’s Community Bank Heroes, knew just what to do.
This Week’s Poll
- Former Bowling Alley Sold in Malden
- Weston Property Owner to Pay $40K for Illegal Destruction of Protected Wetlands
- Rhode Island Man Charged in Million-Dollar Embezzlement Scheme
- Longtime CEO and President of StonehamBank to Retire; Successors Announced
- Marlborough Business Owner Sentenced for Bank Fraud